- Spotify is expanding to include video and predictive playlists
Story from NY Times.
- Piling on Nickelback is old hat: Can't we just move on already?
Post from The Guardian.
- Google partners with Skrillex for phone cases
Post from ...
- Why streaming is the future of the music industry, not its end
Post from Business Cheat Sheet.
- Bruce Lundvall dies
Obituary from Billboard.
- The Vaccines: How to be the best live band
Feature from BBC News. ...
- Lawsuit takes down new Grooveshark site - and another one pops up
Post from Ars Technica.
- RIAA cuts more jobs, awards bonuses to execs
Post from Torrent Freak.
- Cooking Vinyl MD calls for music industry tax breaks
- Why isn't the record business doing better?
Analysis from Billboard.
- Theater of the mind: The legacy of the Electrifying Mojo
Post from RBMA.
- Johnny Gimble dies
Obituary from NY Times. ...
- Live Nation creates its own awards show to air in October
Story from LA Times.
- The streaming maturation effect: What it means for the music industry
Post from Hypebot.
- Inside country music's conflicted relationship with religion
Post from ...
- Warner Music says streaming revenue has passed downloads, and it wants more
Post from Recode.
- Tiny music royalties add up, unexpectedly
Post from NPR.
- Queen Latifah: 'Bessie Smith's story needed to be told'
Story from The Telegraph. ...